Terms and Conditions for acceptance of Advertisements
Terms and Conditions for acceptance of Advertisements with:
Grange Now Limited, 2 Imperial House, Main St, Grange-over-sands, Cumbria, LA11 6DP
015395 35453 firstname.lastname@example.org
Company registration number 8475966
VAT number 160239824
Your order is accepted according to the particulars given and subject to the conditions below.
- Copyright. Grange Now retains the copyright for all adverts designed by us. They may not be used elsewhere without our written permission.
- Positions: Special positions are only given if agreed by Grange Now and may incur an additional charge.
- Corrections: Grange Now cannot be held responsible for alterations or corrections to proofs if returned after the specified date/deadline
- Cancellations and transfers can only be accepted in writing and only if received before the space booking deadline.
- Rates on series. Booked adverts may be increased subject to written notice.
- Artwork and photographic materials are held and used at the owner’s risk. Unless otherwise arranged, Grange Now reserves the right to dispose of them if not collected within 6 months.
- Payment. Invoices are raised on publication, and payment is due within 14 days. No statement will be supplied. Print and print related invoices are 7 days nett.
- Grange Now reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement without reason or notice (returning any money paid), also to make corrections and contractions in copy submitted to suit the style and subject matter of the publication, also to alter or postpone the publication date, for whatever reason.
- Grange Now is not responsible for any loss occasioned as a result of delay or failure to publish any issue, and where any such issue is not published, the Advertiser must pay at the stipulated rate for all series advertisements which have in fact been published.
- The Advertiser must indemnify Grange Now against any claim and costs in respect of defamation, obscenity, misrepresentation or libel, or any claims arising from advertisements or editorials submitted.
- No responsibility is taken for the accuracy of copy not given in writing to Grange Now
- These conditions replace any terms and conditions of the advertiser at all times.
- Law. The performance of the contract shall be governed by English Law.